Warrington History Society is administered by a committee made up of a Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, Vice-Treasurer, Programme Secretary and up to six ordinary members. The Society’s current officers are:
- CHAIR: Andy Green – Click this link to email Andy
- VICE CHAIR: Vacant
- SECRETARY: Anna Alexander – Click this link to email Anna
- TREASURER: Susan Hurd-Balfe – Click this link to email Susan
- VICE TREASURER: Joyce Ireland
- PROGRAMME SECRETARY: Chris McDermott
- ORDINARY MEMBERS: Carol Andrew, Janet Bond, Peter Bond, Tom Ireland and Barbara Clarke.
All members are encouraged to put themselves forward for election to the Executive Committee. Copies of the Society’s constitution are available on request.